Located in Historic Downtown Blytheville, Arkansas, Sisters at the Crossing intersects both Main Street and the Railroad Tracks. The structure is an outstanding example of renovation and restoration of buildings giving vitality and new life to Downtown. Beginning as a dry goods store in the early 1900's, it has had many varied uses over the years.
For more than 100 years, Colonial Candle has been burning brightly in the homes of America. Their Candle Story begins in 1905 with Mabel Baker, a former Massachusetts school teacher, who began making hand dipped bayberry taper candles in her tiny Cape Cod kitchen. By 1909, many stores in the area were selling her candles and Colonial Candle was officially in business.